|Nila||Fecha: Friday, 2011 June 24, 9:44 AM | Mensaje # 1|
There were some issues related that few transferred characters failed to receive the event reward from the event NPC. This error occurred due to character name change. Unfortunately few characters had to change their character name due to the existing same character name at the destination server. Because of the reward target character name has changed and differs with the Event NPC date base. They couldn’t receive the reward after June 22 updated.
Please notice that if you are a successful transfer character, but failed to receive the event reward please send as the following required information by email until June 26, 2011 GST. After gathering and comparing with our data, we will re-enter the Event NPC data base with the failed characters on June 28 2011 GST.
- Submission Period: June 23 ~ June 26, 2011 GST
- Submission E-mail: email@example.com
E-mail Title: [Character Transfer Reward]
Original Character Name:
Changed Character Name:
- Only characters that are included in the success list are allowed to request
- The event reward will be provided after June 28 via Event NPC
|Nila||Fecha: Tuesday, 2011 June 28, 1:26 PM | Mensaje # 2|
|Update ! |
Characters who requested for [Character Transfer Reward] within submission period: June 23 ~ June 26(GST) were successfully added to the event NPC and the rewards are eligible to receive from now on.
The requests over submission period were excluded.
- Only characters that are failed to receive rewards because of the switched their name were included.
- The event rewards are able to be granted from now on.